today our class went to Klang river gates, we were testing the water if it is good. it was nice. the climate was perfect like a perfect day in Malaysia. we were testing water, so if it's perfect, it is good for water. my partners were Francesca Elie Ploy and me Arya. we did DO which was dissolved oxygen, pH, Nitrate, turbidity and phosfate. for DO the rate was 4 ppm. the nitarate was 4 (copied from other group because something wrong happened). the pH was 6. And the turbiaty was 0 JTU,and for final it was temperature and phasfate temperature was 20°c and the phosfate was1ppm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Head of School is Leaving?! June 14th is coming
On Monday we got the news that Dr.Hudson is leaving which is so sad. Singing, poem, dancing and being happy was a good way to leave. I liked...
-
The Handwriting that I have needs to be changed. I completely do not like it. Some people say "Arya your handwriting is amazing" b...
-
MALAYSIA The Orang Aslis Were Poupiler. " what is the orang aslis " Well there are malaysians and malaysia is a nachere t...
I also liked Klang gates. I remember the snake and other animals like the fish. This reminds me of when I went to Klang gates.
ReplyDelete