Monday, January 29, 2018

Features of successful civilisation

The thing that made place successful are down below.

1. you need location such as (place, food and water)

2. beliefs ( gods religion)

3.    Education ( written languge )

4. goverment( laws peaple and leaders

5. art and architecture ( buldings )


1 comment:

  1. I like the way you wrote about what people in ancient civilisations used, wanted, and needed. I learned that the first civilisation was in the middle east about 9500 years ago and their capital is a city still inhabited today! Learning about ancient civilisations is one of my favourite things as well! Was there anything you forgot?

    ReplyDelete

Our Head of School is Leaving?! June 14th is coming

On Monday we got the news that Dr.Hudson is leaving which is so sad. Singing, poem, dancing and being happy was a good way to leave. I liked...