I Dr. Panse Arya. I am a archaeologist. My Job is to find old stuff from anicent places and put them in muesemes. I like my job couse we find myestereis. I am looking foward to studing how they lived. the thing why I dont like this Job is becouse we need to guess to much. some places like the Maya went in the sea and we don't know how there live was. the best thing is that we are the first peaple to dicover how people lived.
this pichere is what our group found
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Head of School is Leaving?! June 14th is coming
On Monday we got the news that Dr.Hudson is leaving which is so sad. Singing, poem, dancing and being happy was a good way to leave. I liked...
-
The Handwriting that I have needs to be changed. I completely do not like it. Some people say "Arya your handwriting is amazing" b...
-
MALAYSIA The Orang Aslis Were Poupiler. " what is the orang aslis " Well there are malaysians and malaysia is a nachere t...

No comments:
Post a Comment