CAPTINS BLOG DAY 14
It is my 14th day in space and the telascopes have very strong lenses that we could see the dwarf planet Pluto and even GALEXIES from Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Galilio has tought us that the Earth is not the center of the universe. He told us that the sun is. Day and night are caused by Earth's rotation around the sun and moon. I have noticed that when my space shuttle lift of's the counting goes like, 5......4......3......2......1...... BLAST OF!!!!!!!!!!!! The planet I am reaserching is Uranus and I have noticed that it is one of the outer planets. It is the 7th planet from the sun. It is amazing that is far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Head of School is Leaving?! June 14th is coming
On Monday we got the news that Dr.Hudson is leaving which is so sad. Singing, poem, dancing and being happy was a good way to leave. I liked...
-
The Handwriting that I have needs to be changed. I completely do not like it. Some people say "Arya your handwriting is amazing" b...
-
MALAYSIA The Orang Aslis Were Poupiler. " what is the orang aslis " Well there are malaysians and malaysia is a nachere t...

I like tHe picture I like that you put lots of details. I wonder why you didn't say goodbye
ReplyDelete