Wednesday, September 12, 2018
HL blog post,wasting my time
I was wasting most of the time and this paragraph will tell you why.In the weekend we were getting things ready because there was a festival coming up. We struggled and, had a hard time.There was a thing that we really wanted to use for the decoration so we tried and, tried again so then, it worked properly. We had tried a carpet but then we changed it. In the middle I got bored so I was doodling and my mom had send me to playdates. I hope this is gong to be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Head of School is Leaving?! June 14th is coming
On Monday we got the news that Dr.Hudson is leaving which is so sad. Singing, poem, dancing and being happy was a good way to leave. I liked...
-
The Handwriting that I have needs to be changed. I completely do not like it. Some people say "Arya your handwriting is amazing" b...
-
MALAYSIA The Orang Aslis Were Poupiler. " what is the orang aslis " Well there are malaysians and malaysia is a nachere t...
-
Camp-in was fun! The first part was in IMU, where we did different games. The first game was when our group tied our thumbs together and we ...
No comments:
Post a Comment